Chris Hendricks Financing
Building mortgage lender as a thought leader.
Created branding, videos, website, PR, all media and campaigns.
Client’s original marketing effort:
Chris Hendricks Finance
Licensed California Mortgage Broker + 25 years
- No marketing or sales efforts in place.
- Industry going through major changes.
- Billings down over 40%
I was hired as an out of the box Chief Marketing Officer.
Once the initial consultation was completed I pitched a thought leadership content marketing strategy. This was selected to drive Chris’ rebranding effort as well as lay the foundation for his business continuing to have marketing strategies and campaigns in place beyond the initial effort.
I crafted and executed this strategy through personal branding campaigns that project a sophisticated, modern expert with elite financing products and capabilities.
By streamlining and leveraging the production of content I was able to exceed the client’s timeline delivering an extremely cost-effective rebranding package.
Included in the efforts to rebrand Chris were: branding, logo design, a new website, creation of social media accounts and all content including copy, images, and video.
Once rebranding was completed the client transitioned to a custom growth package utilizing a combination of plug-and-play Madheart Marketing products as well as DIY training on the pieces he enjoys producing himself.
I continue to oversee, strategize, and executive produce all content for inbound and outbound campaigns. Madheart seamlessly manages the combined efforts of both of our teams.
- Chris and his team have a marketing department!
- Content we are creating is getting upsold to American Homeowners Financial.
- Content is being shared on social media channels gaining him earned media, exposure, and growth.
- Chris feels confident and proud with his branding and content.
- Chris has scripts to drive networking conversations.
- Chris and his team have a deeper understanding and appreciation for the value of marketing as a part of their business.
- The team feels invigorated by the effort.
- Chris Hendricks Financial’s business has picked up significantly with more leads and more new business.
- Homeowners Financial Group now sees his value beyond a loan processor and has become his client for content.
- Chris’ self worth has been reinvigorated.
- Worry is replaced with the joy having found a path to use his knowledge and expertise to continue doing what he loves in today’s marketplace.